In the past day I have found a few simple remedies to heart ache:
1. Wandering around unfamiliar streets. Do this remind yourself it is okay to be lost.Find your freedom in it or maybe just new coffee shop.
2. Which brings me to my next point. Tea. To fill the hole that he left in your stomach.
3. Sharing a meal with people who love you. Do this in crowded restaurant. It will remind you that you are never truly alone. Plus, the food will be comforting. It is no longer your enemy.
4. Street musicians. Mainly, young men dressed in suspenders who sing folk songs and Irish love ballads to the upward sky. They will make your eyes resemble headlights and give your heart the gentle thud it needed. They will remind you what it first felt like.
5. Remember your friends. If they are not near you dig through old boxes of photographs and Christmas cards. Smile like a loon at all of the memories. It will help you realize that love is so much more that what you have lost.
6.Watch an old movie. Filled with romance, courage, and heartbreak. I suggest Gone with the Wind. This will remind you that there have always have been people who have felt like you do. You are not the first or the last.
- wherecantwego likes this
- rex-amat likes this
- advesa likes this
- bat-antlers likes this
- freetodream reblogged this from thelyricaldiaries
- hisloveisstrong likes this
- hopeandthehipster likes this
- lov-eis-reason reblogged this from thelyricaldiaries
- lov-eis-reason likes this
- astormiplace reblogged this from thelyricaldiaries
- girlpasse reblogged this from thelyricaldiaries
- thelyricaldiaries posted this